Saturday, October 27
5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
$35 after Oct 25
Purchasing a ticket for this program entitles you to complimentary access to the Exhibition Hall.
From architecture to fashion to graphic and product design—China is on the verge of a design revolution. Join a distinguished panel of experts who will discuss contemporary China’s evolving design culture, including current trends and design education in China.
The panel includes:
- Eric Chan, product designer, design consultant, and principal of ECCO Design
- Lorraine Justice, author of China’s Design Revolution and Dean of the College of Imaging Arts and Sciences, Rochester Institute of Technology
- Calvin Tsao, architect and interior designer, Tsao & McKown Architects
- Min Wang, design director for the 2008 Beijing Olympics, renowned graphic designer, and Dean of School of Design at China Central Academy of Fine Arts
- Xiangyang Xin, Professor and Dean, School of Design, Jiangnan University, Wuxi, China
Moderated by Susan S. Szenasy, Editor in Chief of Metropolis magazine.
Following the program, audience members will be invited to specially designated areas in the Exhibition Hall for book signings and informal conversation with the speakers.